If you are going to be in Grade 11 or 12 in the 2019-2020 school year, love leadership and welcome the spotlight, then show us what you’ve got! You could become the next emcee for #GSLS2020.
Written and video applications will open closer to the event.
We are on the search for Leadership Ambassadors for the Global Student Leadership Summit! Ambassadors will act as leaders, volunteers, and crowd energizers at the Summit.
Is this right for you?
• Are you a student in grade 11 or 12?
• Are you comfortable leading a group of students for 1 hour each day during the Summit?
Other things to consider:
• Students must attend the Summit with an adult chaperone/organization/school. We do not provide accommodations, travel or other expenses.
• In order to finish the application, a teacher must send in a reference to email@example.com for each application.
• Students must be available for a full day of training at the London Convention Centre and must be able to get there themselves. Lunch will be provided.
• Students must be available for the full length of the Summit from April 19, 2020 at 9:00 AM to April 21, 2018 at 4:00 PM.
• Although they are not required to pay the full conference fee, there is a small fee for Leadership Ambassadors. This fee will cover breakfast and clothing/swag for the Summit.
Applications will open closer to the date.