If you are going to be in Grade 11 or 12 next year, love leadership and welcome the spotlight, then show us what you’ve got! You could become the next Emcee for #GSLS2018! This will be the largest international, multi-day student conference ever and YOU could be right there, on stage in front of 3000+ people!!
If you are interested in applying to become an Emcee for GSLS please follow the steps below:
• Step 1. Fill out the GSLS 2018 Emcee Application form found below.
• Step 2. Create a 2 minute video showcasing why you would be the BEST STUDENT EMCEE IN CANADA.
• Step 3. Upload your video onto YouTube. It must be uploaded as a PUBLIC video.
• Step 4. Scan your application and send your YouTube video link directly to Kara, Summit Coordinator, at
• Step 5. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel (Global Student Leadership Summit).
• Step 6. Like us on Facebook (GSLS 2018) Instagram (@GSLS2018) and Twitter (@GSLS2018LON).
Winners will receive return airfare to the Summit, along with hotel accommodations and meals. You’ll be part of the team, it will truly be the experience of a lifetime!
Video and written applications are due by Friday February 11, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET.
GSLS 2018 Emcee Application
We are on the search for Leadership Ambassadors for the Global Student Leadership Summit! Ambassadors will act as leaders, volunteers, and crowd energizers at the Summit. The application is officially live! Click the ‘APPLY HERE’ button below, and select “Global Student Leadership Summit Spirit Ambassador”.
Is this right for you?
• Are you a student in grade 11 or 12?
• Are you comfortable leading a group of students for 1 hour each day during the Summit?
Other things to consider:
• Students must attend the Summit with an adult chaperone/organization/school. We do not provide accommodations, travel or other expenses.
• In order to finish the application, a teacher must send in a reference to email@example.com for each application.
• Students must be available for a full day of training at the London Convention Centre on March 24, 2018and must be able to get there themselves. Lunch will be provided.
• Students must be available for the full length of the Summit from April 8, 2018 at 5:00 PM to April 11, 2018 at 4:00 PM
• Although they are not required to pay the full conference fee, there is a fee of $50.00 for Leadership Ambassadors. This fee will cover breakfast and clothing/swag for the Summit.
Applications are due by February 25, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET.